runva winch issuesrunva winch issues

Older Post This Runva winch is rated to pull up to 2500 pounds or 1134 kg. Serious regrets of purchasing one of these , I should of not been a tight ass a bought a decent winch. Finally all Runva winches include their excellent 5 year electrical warranty (covering all electrical components of the winch), and a lifetime mechanical warranty. 0000004927 00000 n $995.00. This can often lead to rope damage and compromise the overall integrity of the rope and winch. Build tough, Thimble protects rope from the sun & weather without having to splice the rope, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. From More Info. And, if you are using an older model, the accessories for that model may not be available to buy as of right now. HW[$5Si'{h+1 q~""]@+VTmgFddv>2w_ZvV\dt_lt~-RY\:R.o5ZxH ?SMGXW8+uwq,*BkKM\>R|!jmi Z2H=, p{. I did buy one as you say a smoking deal for Canadian Buyers. Runva was the first professional winch manufacturer in China which has earned them a wealth of knowledge and experience. Check that all the connections under the control box cover is clean and tight. Introducing the Runva 11XP Premium Winch. Runva winch. Check that the connections on the battery is clean and tight. We love hearing from our customers! This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Flex-N-Gate Seeburn, Ontario, Canada: door hinges and arms. $89.00. And that's where this short guide comes in. Overall, Im really impressed with the Runva Winches in general and are excellent winches for their price. huawei watch monitor 144hz kabel iphone . They are producing very good quality winch and accessories for off-roaders all over the world. For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to . No.100 Wancang Road, Jinpan Development Zone, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. Runva Winch Review - Read This Before Buying - Aussie 4x4 Pro. . See the end of the post for details. )-electric-winch-with-synthetic-rope.product.100282207.html. I remember Daz bragging about the punishment he gave his winch one winter up the Vic high country just after the tracks had been dusted in fresh snow. Add to Cart. Fieryred 12V 13000LBS/5909KGS Electric Winch Wireless Synthetic Rope 4WD ATV. You will like that this Runva winch is equipped with a 3.2 hp permanent magnet motor and a full steel planetary gear. Mostrando 1-1 de 1 artculo(s) Mvil . Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. Some customers reported that some Runva winch parts were missing from their box when it arrived. I was first introduced toRunva winches by a close friend of mine Darryl who purchased one and installed on his GU Patrol. Join our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest offers and news. Period! https://www.costco.ca/runva-11xp-s-4989.5-kg-(11%2C000-lb. Runva also have service agents across Australia should you need help with a repair or service. Check that your battery is larger than 650CCA (this is the minimum size that can be used with any 4X4 Electric Winch). It can get a little tougher deciding exactly which of their 12 volt winches is right for the vehicle at hand. All the skids and pro. Runva building winches for the next generation off-roaders, trailers, tow rigs, tactical vehicles you name it. I explained him what happened and he said Runva did not tell him anything about the winch turning on after a river crossing. 33kg (winch alone incl rope = 25kg), Winch Dimensions: 553.5mm x 160mm x 200mm, So who's the EWV12000 for? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The mounting bolt pattern of this UTV winch is 3 x 4.87 inches. 400Ah Enerdrive lithium power, enclosed bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. add to wishlist. JavaScript is disabled. My reply from Runva is as follows Adam, Under basic winch maintenance in the manual it says to check all electrical connections regularly to make sure they are clean and tight. The scenery was nothing short of spectacular, we saw some snow but luckily not on our tracks. We cover aim to answer all your questions regarding the Runva Winch brand in an uncensored review. 11000 from Costco is reasonably priced. Runva has grown to develop and manufacture a broad range of winches: electric, hydraulic and gasoline winch, from 2,000 to 25,000 lb, which can be found in diverse industries of over 50 countries. On his website, he shares informed opinions about everything from the best overland gear to how to get a vehicle unstuck. The twin motors punch out an impressive 13-metre . You may have a bad connection between the cables and motor terminals. It was shortly after that weekend that I decided to bite the bullet and get the barwork and winch so I can recover myself on our next visit to the high country. It's fixed to the winch body. Available in 12V or 24V and with steel cable or synthetic rope. However, some of them left negative feedback because of the poor wireless remote control. Download Tokopedia App. The Runvas have good reviews, too. I had to use it in water and the pin which connects the winch rope to the thimble began to rust badly very shortly afterwards. On top of that, Runva also have their R&D (Research and Development) center in China where they perform all the product testing, research, and reviews. Reach us here or email info@4x4downunder.com.au. Anybody doing research into reliable 4WD winches would have come across the Runva Performance Winches brand. Check that the main earth cable from the winch motor going back to the battery negative terminal.A bad earth could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. We are purchasing a Warn Evo 12000S for our new rescue truck, but more because we get the winch at cost from this dealer. It's fully IP67 rated, it's quick, it's got a solid 11,000lb's (4.91 tons) of line pull strength and boy can this winch can take a beating. F1 at Front is by end cap 4. Not the cheapest it has been (previously ~$780 @ SparesBox), but, you get to deal with a shopfront with a national presence. Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. If you have any questions before, during or after your purchase,get in touch! Lastly the two pairs of power cables that came with the Runva 2500 winch are far too short even for a 400cc class atv. Also, with a net dimension of 13 x 4.4 x 4.6 inches and a weight of just 22 pounds or 9.97 kg, it is a fairly compact and portable winch. Fits with plenty of room to spare. 4th week of waiting, and after little to no response from Runva, I contacted the third party and he advise he had connected the control box and could not fault it as it was working. Protection / Bar Work. While Runva have a wide range of winches ranging from smaller ATV models up to the big hydraulic truck winches, we're going to focus on three of their most popular 4x4 winches and the differences between each one: These three 4WD winches are easily the most popular of their range, and suit a very wide range of off-road vehicles. Runva ATV / 4X4 Hydraulic Multivolt Wireless Remote Kit - FULL IP67 . Runva 24V Winch Solenoid - 600A. And, they also praised the build quality of the winch. 0000002105 00000 n 0000009074 00000 n Based on their great reputation in the market it's easy to see why many buyers will end up with a Runva winch on their shopping list, unfortunately though, that's just the first step. First time I dealt with them and it hassle free and great service. It's a great winch for the entry level off-road enthusiast and occasional explorer who likes going off-road but generally will avoid any track too difficult or perilous. On top of that, to withstand the abuse from the steel cable, it features a 4-way fairlead. Their main distribution center is located in Brisbane, Australia. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It provides unamatched durability, performance, and style. You will need to replace the control box + wires which we are able to supply for $100.00 inc GST & delivery to help you out. People who viewed this item also viewed. Quite possibly a good winch, dont know as I havent needed to use it. The next Runva winch on our list is perfect for overlanding vehicles. Since the foundation in 1989, we are dedicated to innovate technology and improve performance continuously.Runva has grown to develop and manufacture a broad range of winches: electric, hydraulic and gasoline winch, from 2000 to 25000lb, which can be found in diverse industries of over 60 countries. If you are looking for a truck winch or a winch for Jeep, this one can be a great option. It performed well up to the time it didn't turn off when winching the last 2 meters up Palm Creek with trailer. It's a fair bit slower than it's counterparts and this can put a lot of buyers off. :) This unit looks the goods and the quality seems good to boot. New Winch $900, an extra motor $350, 2up motor mounting kit $1500 (ex Aus, now this doesn't sort the brake or the drum), for me to do a two up mount with a toothed belt $550 (this includes alloy profiles cut, three pulleys, belt, belt tensioner and another $100 worth of seals bolts etc), Wider drum with standard brake removed and a new brake However I always planned for a runva. Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. It is compatible with the mounting bolt pattern of 3 x 4.87 inches. No it doesn't. I asked if I coul. Email:info@4x4downunder.com.au Or reach out with our live chat below. The only real caveat with the EWV12000 is the line pull speed of the winch. Join our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest offers and news. And it also has the power in/out feature for winching both forward and backward directions. Which Overlanding Vehicle Best Fits You?! The Runva EWV12000 is a solid choice. Looks like a Chinese company to me. 0000005525 00000 n Made my mind up. The Runva 11Xp 11,000lb winch has enough pulling power for most large 4wd vehicles such as Patrols, Landcruisers, Rangers etc. Meet the newest in the pack - The Runva EWV12000 Ultimate 12v 4x4 Winch, Winch Motor: Series Wound (12V) 4.0KW/5.4HP, Weight: Aprox. Additionally, it features a 4-way roller fairlead. 4x4 down under provided a quality product at a competitive price and timely manner. Every time I have had a winch fail it was in the plug in because it sat out front in the muck and road salt all the time. $350.00. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. It's for the, I doubt I'll get stuck one day but if I do I want a good quality winch to get me out, Of course there are cheaper winch options available (such as the. BUT if you have an overly heavy vehicle and like to tow a camper you can always upgrade to the 13XP unit for extra grunt when you need it most. Buy with Confidence with Easy 30 Day Returns. And it comes with a free spooling clutch system. BEST Customer Service. Just run it in and out a few times once a month. Check that your battery is larger than 650CCA (this is the minimum size that can be used with any 4X4 Electric Winch). I show you how to diagnose and troubleshoot when something is wrong in your winch circuit. The advanced planetary gear system ensures smooth, reliable operation even under the most severe loads, while the free-spooling clutch makes quick work of getting your vehicle unstuck, as well as a wired remote control for precision operation. Runva's winch warranty covers the electrical items for 5 years, and has a limited lifetime warranty on all mechanical components. No.100 Wancang Road, Jinpan Development Zone, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. You have our word, no spam! I was in the patrol and my girl in her zuki. An IP66 rating means its resistant to heavy showers or spraying and entirely sealed from dust and dirt. I have experienced a similar problem to a previous reviewer where the winch commenced pulling by itself creating an extremely dangerous situation. We always recommend that customers confirm it will fit their bull bar prior to purchase. Stay away!. Runva also have service agents across Australia should you need help with a repair or service. Incredibly frustrating experience with RUNVA. With a corrosion-resistant finish and all-metal gears, the 13XP Premium Winch is built to last. Only place I've seen them in use is at Unidan Engineering in AUS; The ultimate Zetros expedition camper custom made for this special customer. Not sure I'd trust the cheap Domin8r. Sorry can't help with those brands but also having 2 or better still 3 snatch blocks would also be handy so you can winch yourself out backwards when needed but that also means carrying extra tree trunk protectors and a couple of winch extension straps but worth it when your on your own. 35kg (winch alone incl rope = 27kg), Much like the 11XP, the 13XP is pretty fast and will get you (or your mates) out of trouble quickly when the time comes. Arduino Consult / Voltage Modifier / Glow Plug Timer / Performance Chip / Limp Defeater Project. All Rights Reserved. I took 6 weeks of constant emailing, calling and pushing Runva to come back to me with reply. 1.550,00 Aadir al carrito Comprar. I have had the same winch for a couple of years. That means you can pull in or out the rope as much as you want with ease. Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. Recovery Winches 4X4 Electric Series From NZD $995.00. Look at the supplier list for a newly built vehicle, American, European(including Porsche! Check that your rope is feeding onto the drum in the correct direction. Sent an email query to Runva Australia, had a call back from them within 10 minutes, negotiated a deal and placed an order. I would strongly recommend that anyone who has a RUNVA 11XP should check the control unit for water ingress. Winch was delivered to my home in Brisbane by Tuesday afternoon - pretty impressive in my view. Those may cost you a bit more now but they will serve you better in the long run for years to come. Add to Cart. Included with all of these winch kits you'll get: All three of these 4WD winches include Runva's newly design integrated gearbox and braking system. Kenda Klever RT 35x10.5r17 (+35) Catalogue. The Runva 11Xp 11,000lb winch has enough pulling power for most large 4wd vehicles such as Patrols, Landcruisers, Rangers etc. Conversely, the smaller the diameter, the slower the gearing, making winching easier. Its a great winch, looking forward to hitting the tracks after the wet season. For me, it's the perfect middle ground. If it helps with clout anymore, I just saw here that Earthcruiser AUS is using Runva on this G-Wagen; Any chance we can revive this thread and stick to discussing the Runva? As an aside, their customer service/relations are not the best. Ferenc Elekes has been a devout Overlanding enthusiast for many years. My winch started pulling by itself after a river crossing crushing the bull bar and finally snapping the rope. kbjj Sausage Shack Posts: 712 Top 5 Runva Winch Review. Rather, they are very good value if you are on a tight budget. The boys on 4WD Action in Oz seem to be running the Runva's now with good results. One of the downsides of this winch is that the recovery hook is rusting very quickly. The winch was on the car when I bought it, and its saved my bacon a few times. I also understand that you pay less for items manufactured in China. runva winches, winches runva n15000i hydraulic winch r 20,695. read more. ARB Deluxe bull bar. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. Doing a brake adjustment is also not covered under warranty and falls under winch maintenance. 3. Previous buyers reviews reveal that its easy to install and its easy to control. Check that your battery is larger than 650CCA (this is the minimum size that can be used with any 4X4 Electric Winch). The net dimension of the winch is 12.7 x 4.5 x 4.4. It provides unamatched durability, performance, and style. I purchased a EWX 9500q competition winch. 0000000016 00000 n That pic was at time of install. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. BUT if you have an overly heavy vehicle and like to tow a camper you can always upgrade to the 13XP unit for extra grunt when you need it most. This winch features a 12 V/2.6 hp permanent magnet motor. I had read good things about the runva winches but I would never buy again if they cant even give you a call to answer a question or have a manager who at least tries to understand the product they are selling. Say a half decent Warn is around $550, the Carbon is $900 and so is the RRO. (Do one cable at a time so you know where each one goes). ARB side steps and brush rails. Most of their products come with certifications like EWN14492-1, ROHS, CE, TUV, ISO 9001:2000, ROHS, and so on. It is reliable and sturdy construction, its a great choice for anyone looking for the best 44 winch for the money. Moreover, a few past buyers said it could come with a good instruction manual. Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. As always if you'd like to talk through your options feel free to, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. This may be a sign that the winch brake needs adjusting. If on the other hand you're not sure exactly what winch you should be looking at, or even whether you even need a 4x4 winch please head over to our more comprehensive guide on Choosing the Best Winch for your Vehicle here. Applauding your support of the USA/economy LRNAD90. I don't notice any issues now with those Chinese VR series winches. If you can't service the unit yourself an auto electrician or local 4x4 shop will be able to assist. A mounting strap option would be handy. He is mad as heck and is always trying to get up the most hairy of tracks around his area and up the high country. Dual battery located in the box under the tray. This happened a handful of times and got a little tiring/annoying towards the end of the trip. With the motor disassembled, spray the motor itself thoroughly with brake clean and gently rub it with a toothbrush or copper wire brush. $995.00. Winch not working at all The winch should operate in one direction. Another great feature of this Runva 11XP winch is the addition of a wireless remote. Hi There, I'm Michael Kennedy a keen 4wder and guest blogger here at Aussie 4X4 Pro. From More Info. They've been serving the off-road vehicle market globally for close on 30 years now by providing high quality recovery equipment at fair prices. After a week and no call I called again and was again told the owner would call. Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. For additional safety, both the motor and the gearbox are sealed in a weather-resistant box. And it also features a forged steel latch hook. This winch comes with a free spooling clutch system. Also, clean the inside of the housing. Pioneers in winch manufacturing, the factory was established in 1997. You must log in or register to reply here. $115.00. The Runva EWV12000 has a fast line speed and can handle heavy loads with ease. At the moment, they are supplying their product to over 50 countries worldwide. due to upgrade Been a good ute not a drama with it 3" Dobinson Lift all round with 500kg constant load rears Arb winch compatible bullbar with side rails and steps ROH rims and a 265/75R16 . Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. The Cons: A set of install instructions that cover every single install scenario should be included. EN STOCK. WINCH RUNVA 10.000LBS DOBLE MOTOR. Safari Snorkel. Other winch guides you may be interested in: Smittybilt Winches Review The XRC and X2O Ranges. 2019 Unidan Discovery Zetros Expedition Camper - Unidan Engineering, https://www.costco.ca/runva-11xp-s-4989.5-kg-(11%2C000-lb. Runva 11,000 pound winch, safari snorkel. It's lower gear ratio means it comes with a faster line pull speed to recover your vehicle quickly and have you moving again in no time. I have the Runva Premium winch (IP67 rated). Chaidneme, Carabobo, Venezuela: mufflers and exhaust systems. Simply put, Runvas brand image and reputation are not quite up there compared to Warn or Smittybilt. The diameter and length of the drum are 37 mm and 80 mm. Absolutely load of bullshit Quality product, fits well into application. So now I'm waiting on a new motor from them which has to come from China, my opinion is a new winch should be supplied. runva winches, winches runva x20000yd hydraulic winch r 44,645. show: anchoring & mooring; boat accessories; boat covers & biminis; car and outdoor; compass & navigation aids; They have a wide range of products that are popular all over the world for their affordable pricing and numerous features. Not impressed, this is a load-bearing item! Great quality winch. 11XP Premium Winch 12V with Steel Cable . 11XP Premium Winch 24V with Synthetic Rope. 4wd super centre also got their Domin8r winch for $395. 0000007259 00000 n (Do one cable at a time so you know where each one goes). The Runva winch controller also comes with 7.6 feet or 2.3 meters of cord. That being said I have had Warn winches mounted on my work trucks in Northern Alberta for over 30 years. Patrol 4x4 is the best Nissan Patrol forum to discuss the SUVs specs, parts, accessories, reviews, problems and more. RLC Rear . It's a great winch for the entry level off-road enthusiast and occasional explorer who likes going off-road but generally will avoid any track too difficult or perilous. Some other trucks arrived and a triton on 33" gave the track a go. Runva or Runva Performance Winches is a winch manufacturing company based in Australia. We love hearing from our customers! Overall, this can be a top pick, if you are going to get a powerful winch with high-rated pull that would serve you for years to come. I felt at the time, the winch could have had an overload situation. 33kg (winch alone incl rope = Aprox. Our vision is to be a leading solution provider to deliver customer individualized product . But that's not your case so I'd say go for it. hb``a``.g`a` @1V 7Te6AA%%%ceE 0A 6 TV endstream endobj 17 0 obj <>>> endobj 18 0 obj >/PageUIDList<0 8203>>/PageWidthList<0 841.89>>>>>>/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 841.89 595.276]/Type/Page>> endobj 19 0 obj <> endobj 20 0 obj <> endobj 21 0 obj <>stream Brakes on a winch is a consumable item and therefore not covered under warranty. More Info. But be mindful that your bullbar will need to be compatible with the 13xp as they are a step up in size. I got a really cheap 12000 Champion winch for the 80. Free postage. Will definitely be buying again. And under no load, it has a line speed of up to 10.5 feet per minute. Needed to buy new pads for the thimble and they would not allow pick-up, even though I live around the corner (they could easily have left them at the gate if they don't want people on the premises). Also, the cord of the handheld remote control could be a bit longer. Tough. I went for the smaller tank because I was putting drawers in the canopy as well and wasnt sure whether a larger tank would have fitted. The one time you need it it doesn't work because a wire has rusted off. Mate yours looks new and unused. In that case, we would recommend spending a little bit more on a premium and top-quality winch from a well-reputed brand. 0000008448 00000 n You may have a bad connection between the cables and motor terminals. 2009 LX570 . No problem, I would just put a spacer under it which would allow it to clear but wanted to check with runva what would be best to use. With 30 years of experience in manufacturing winches, they offer various types of winches ranging from compact winches, ATV/UTV winches, 44 hydraulic winches, 44 electric winches, to even industrial winches. For instance, under the maximum load of 3500 lbs., the line speed of this winch is about 4.6 feet per minute. This could be a sign that your brake needs to be adjusted or replaced. Great company to deal with , Dale the manager was fantastic to deal with and his and 4x4 DU follow up has been outstanding, definitely would buy from this team again and probably will as I set up my new rig. One such video (see below) shows a guy pulling his Landy up an almost vertical cliff face just cause he thought he'd try. the problem is the winch is marked F1 in 2 places. 4. It's efficient, versatile and most importantly, it's reliable. Great for larger SUVs and trucks. Check if there is power going to the terminals on the winch motor when you press the winch in or out buttons on your remote. I normally use the wireless remote and have not had any issues with it. Many people believe that they manufacture their winch in Australia as they are from Australia. Their warranty and support are excellent via easy to reach support and assistance should you ever need it. 0000007914 00000 n But as we have said they dont actually buy low-quality products from China and then rebrand them. The winch motor is trying to turn the drum but something is preventing it from moving I received the box yesterday, only to find out they did not ship my solenoid nor remotes. You have our word, no spam! Review your last purchase on .com.au 3y ago The 12V motor is rated at 5.2HP and is claimed to be IP67 sealed against dust and water . It's also a standard size and fits into pretty much any winch compatible bull bar on the market. GU3 2003, TB48. NHK Spring, Shiga-ken, Japan: suspension stabilizer linkages. It's strong, fast and like the EWV above, comes with a heap of extras. Runva 9,500 lbs. 35kg (winch alone incl rope = 27kg) Winch Dimensions: 602mm x 160mm x 200mm Due to it's larger motor it's also a physically larger winch than normal. It's strong, reliable and in a price bracket that shouldn't hurt the wallet too much. 45X12VS Runva ATV Winch 4.5X 12V 4500lb With Steel Cable . Runva winches are sold in Spain under the name of Goldenwinch and seem to have good reviews, but I wouldn't think they are the best option for heavy duty use (except the hydraulic). Email:info@4x4downunder.com.au Or reach out with our live chat below. And it weighs about 85 lbs. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. The reality is that although the solenoid may be waterproof the control unit is not. GME UHF, kutsnake guards, Harrop diff breathers. Check that the main earth cable from the winch motor going back to the battery negative terminal.A bad earth could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. Promo khusus pengguna baru di aplikasi Tokopedia! Some of the key features and product specs might leave you surprised. Will definitely be buying again. I bought the 42 litre between the wheel arches tank. E-locker, 33"MT. + Roma Razorback Off Road Van, I would tell everyone you know that has one, Update, finally got Runva to come around after me being the biggest pest I can be, they sent me a new control box , replaced but the winch isn't working, the motor has burnt out. When you're in the $900 price range for a winch, an extra $30 to $50 more shouldn't be a deal breaker and so we generally suggest that if your bar can take the extra size of the 13XP, and you want that extra bit of security (strength-wise), we recommend it. Had a DTS Turbocharger system installed by berrima diesel, runs 10psi and chugs along. Runva Winches Winches Filter by Sort by Runva Wireless Remote & Receiver - IP67 Rated R 685.01 Runva 11XP 12V Winch - the fully Ready to Go Package The Premium Series Join now! TJM 12000lbs Winch Review By Shayne 24 Apr 2013 Update: 3 years and 6 months later the motor no longer works. Additionally, the Runva winch 12000 comes with wireless remote control for easy operation from anywhere on the vehicle. More Info. Check out the range of RUNVA Winches here. Get free shipping on qualified Runva Winches products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Automotive Department. Info. 16 0 obj <> endobj xref It is also integrated with a planetary gear system with a gear ratio of 170:1. The net dimension of this winch is 20.8 x 6.3 x 9.2 and it weighs about 90 lbs. Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. Without going into great detail an IP67 rating means the item is waterproof up to 1m below the surface and entirely sealed from dust and dirt. Warn Industries, Milwaukie, Oregon: axle assemblies. They have said the price is very cheap compared to other similar winches. The three winch kits all include some really great extras: If you go with the 11XP or 13XP Premium you'll also receive a free 15,000lb rated Snatch Block. 0000000776 00000 n 25kg), Aprox. runva all the way winched out my brother many times in his 80 seriers brings a smile to my face every time and there warrity is good 5 year on elec and life on gearbox I think. I have read some issues with how water proof they are. Runva Winches 4x4 Electric Series; 4x4 Hydraulic Series; Accessories and Spare Parts; Compact Series; Industrial Series; Saber Offroad Soft Shackles VRS Winches Warn .

Knox County Football Jamboree, Uncooked Rice Smells Bad, Articles R

runva winch issues