rahu in navamsa chartrahu in navamsa chart

Saturn rahu conjunction in birth chart shows you will do oppose of man-kind and rules, culture. Whenever i have gone to other astrologers, they usually say generic stuff about me and my future but your prediction was to the point. The native will derive pleasure in traveling and his work will mostly revolve around travel. So my question is: in rashi tulya navamasa concept, how to interpret things like shifting of signs in d-1 to different houses ind-9 ? The person could be rich as long as his father is alive. They might be involved in multiple relationships at a time. It is purely my experience and if something is not clear you can ask me in the comment section. At the same time, if the disposition is strong, it can show good wealth after marriage . Rahu in the 8th house of D9 navamsa chart in Vedic Astrology KRSchannel - Learn Astrology 478K subscribers Subscribe 1.8K Share 75K views 3 years ago My website: http://www.astrologykrs.com. Enjoy each part of you. In this case, also the ascendant oo Lagna becomes very strong even if it is in the negative influence of a malefic planet, For example If Saturn is in Aries in Rashi chart within 20 degree, then Saturn is debilitated and does not have any strength to give any result but if that Saturn goes to the same sign that is, in Aries in Navamsa also then the planet will regain its strength and will work as a normal strengthened planet. They will start saving a good amount of money after crossing 40 when they will live life seriously. No chart analysis is complete if you forget the D9. Very good and indetail information about Navamsa Please reply me madam. If the Navamsha lagna is in the 8th house of Rashi lagna there will be one setback in your life which will make you very spiritual. 5 Points that Matter in Navamsa Chart (D9 Chart )Analysis. However, because Rahu is never satisfied, such individuals tend to fall in love quickly. What happens when you activate your North Node? Rahu is the planet that usually gives more malefic than beneficial results. setTimeout(function(){ Budd explains that prominent locations such as the moon next to the sun or nodes, for example, make for a very intuitive person, regardless of the moons sign. Boston, MA, USA: Red Wheel/Weiser. We use cookies in this site to offer you a better browsing experience. A. There are some other ways to specify someones career, I will discuss later that. These males & females will suffer on account of his past life Karmas or deeds, things will happen suddenly and the expenditures will occur suddenly which will be unexpected and troubling to the person yet . Rahu is your desires, your obsessions. If you have the correct birth time then you should analyse the following 3 types of charts, this is the basic minimum. The native may intake alcohol , non veg etc. When Rahu is in a beneficial position, the natives would be highly intelligent, posses good wealth and money and like to spend on luxuries. Navamsa chart is the most important of them. This blog,http://psychologicallyastrology.comand all the material in it, is my personal experiences, copyright and my intellectual property, do respect this. How To Do Your Life Cycle/ Vimshottari Chart Free! The native might be wealthy and economically prosperous and will be very successful in life. i would give this only a 10% weightage in a general analysis. Now here i understand the first concept i.e change of planetss sign to d-9, which you give more weightage in interpretation. What is the Importance of the Navamsa Chart (d9 Chart)? Find out How is a Taurus Man in Love and if hes Testing You, 4 Effective Benefits of Wearing Black Thread in Leg, A Complete Guide on Scorpio Ascendant, Scorpio Rising | Know Everything About a Scorpio Ascendant, Scorpio Rising Traits, Tiger Eye Stone Meaning | Find Out Who Should Not Wear Tiger Eye Stone, A Complete Guide on Pisces Ascendant, Pisces Rising | Know Everything About a Pisces Ascendant, Pisces Rising Traits. The first house is in charge of the complete patterning of the native's life, as well as how other houses and stars will affect the native's life. He is the headless one, no ego, no sense of self. If youre an Aries, your first Bhaav is Aries and your second Bhaav will be Taurus. Then the D-1 Libra gets the full advantage of this, highly intellectual, it uses all possible means for re-balancing the karma. Ketu is the agent of dissociation. 1. And Ketus energies find an apt outlet in the mysterious depths of Scorpio if he has the philosophy, inclusiveness and hope of Sagittarius at his back. This is the ultimate environment to manifest Moksh. Pisces is understanding of the Reality. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); jQuery(window).on('load', function() { The marriage predictions, in such cases, are done according to the relation between the 7th Lord with the planets in the house its sitting in. So i request if you could give some comments on planets/sign position in d-9 with respect to d-1. They may also excel in career after marriage as well as can be capable of breaking the taboos of society. Venus, Rahu in 6th or 11th ; 2. (Navamsa Chart Prediction) For example - If the 7thhouse is afflicted by Rahu in Navamsa, then that will not literally mean that there will be a separation between husband and wife. Ketu is by nature fiery, he can cause movement he is movement! Dreyer, R. G., 1997. It can raise its strength if its strong in the navamsa chart because the Navamsa is like your ultimate path, its the added guide behind your rasi, the boost if you will., So these are the placements that will boost your main self. Spouse Profession according to Astrology. However, with Rahu in 7th house of your chart, you shall seek many positive possibilities, especially in personal life. your native place, heritage, family and traditions will be quite strong. From a very young age, the native earns income from various sources. Continuing with the prior example, then it would be Scorpio would be 2nd House, Sagittarius 3rd House, etc. They will waste their money on various unhealthy habits like drinking, and smoking. It can give escapism and the way to avoid it is to involve in daily activities like exercise. The 7th house is the house of marriage. When each sign is divided into 9 equal parts, those 9 parts together make the d9 chart. It is the study of the d9 chart with the d1 chart to make more accurate predictions about destiny, wealth, and marriage. This position of Rahu can give difficulty in getting divorce. In fixed sign person may not move in foreign place but there is always a desire to move to foreign land. They are blessed in gaining intelligence, diplomacy, and tactfulness with excellent skills of communication. I have read you advising in some comment box that in d9 house positions is not so important at the same time in other examples giving interpretation according to the house position of planets in in d9 with sign. Request your suggestions here mam. Do not fear if the 7th house is empty in your d9 chart. As discussed earlier, Rahu in 4th house has both good and bad effects. All the best and looking forward to joining your wonderful teachings in the future. 4th house: comfort and happiness of the marriage, how much happiness you have stored in the karma for marriage. I always insist that you should analyse your birth chart D1 and the D9, 9th divisional chart Navamsha, for a complete analysis. Part 3 and 4: Venus and Jupiter, Astrology Moon Nakshatra Marriage Compatibility, How To Get Your Own Free Sidereal Astrology Chart From Astro.com. Rahu in the first house indicates that the person will constantly do brave things. Venus and Jupiter are natural significators of the 2nd house in the horoscope. Their eyes may get weak after marriage and the native may wear glasses. But Little desperate here to know so if you could help me out by your comments on few planets positions! ( 2017 2027 Tejaswini Arvind Patil http://psychologicallyastrology.com All rights reserved), ( 2017 2022 Tejaswini Arvind Patil http://psychologicallyastrology.com All rights reserved), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Exalted planets analysis, Birth chart andNavamsha, Birth Moon in the fiery signs Aries Leo or Sagittarius, Venus Jupiter exact conjunction in Pisces, Venus Jupiter exact conjunction inPisces, How to analyse the Divisional chart 10Dashaamsha, Follow psychologically astrology on WordPress.com. Hence, the planets present in the 7th house in the Navamsa will have a major impact on a marriage. Many people discuss that when they get married they change as a person. Third house is the house of communication and Rahu is amplification so if one has average married life , they may make others perceive that s/he has the best married life. Navamsa will indicate whether your marriage will be happy or not. This is how you know the natural agents/karak. To see how your marriage will be together you can compare your navamsa charts. So, Venus will have highest say in what result Rahu can give. A sign of your innate faith and luck can be seen in your domestic life. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Rahu's aspect on 7th or its lord; 3. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies & privacy policies. It can make one a thief or can make one a spy or detective. Similarly, if Rahu is in Vishakha Nakshatra, then Jupiter's position will be key factor. Sometimes at the old age peoples face lot of issue from servants even some times misshaping because of servants in their life. Read: Marriage partner prediction from astrology If the D9 lagna is vargottama it promises long life. Commonly interpreted as D9, it is a more detailed view of the 9th house of a birth chart. The nebulous moving like a flapping banner in the wind. The planet of the sign where the 10th Lord is in Navamsa chart plays an effective role to choose our profession. Rahu works best hoarding luxuries and treasures, if he has the options, skills and analysis of Gemini at his command. Gemini is the sign which allows a choice in thought processes and actions, and the confidence to carry out both. If the same combination occupies 7, Read Part -2 of this Navamasa lesson Series here, Jupiter Remedies In Astrology-Weak, Debilitated,Afflicted, Combust, Medical Profession/ Career In Astrology-Doctors Ultimate Guide, Moon Jupiter Combination/ Conjunction In 7th,8th,9th,10th,11th,12, Moon-Jupiter Conjunction/ Combination In 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th, Taurus and Cancer Horoscope 2023 Yearly Prediction, Moon Mercury Combination/ Conjunction In 7th,8th,9th,10th,11th,12, Moon Mercury Conjunction/ Combination In 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th, Mercury in 11th HouseCareer, Gains-Loss, Marriage, Friends, Aries Horoscope 2023 Love Life, Career, Marriage, Health, Divorce Or Separation In Astrology-Horoscope Prediction-Ultimate, Late Marriage/ Delay In Marriage In Horoscope and Remedies, Effects Of All Planets in Rohini Nakshatra in Horoscope/ Kundli, Ultimate Guide To Sun-Ketu Conjunction/ Yuti/ Combination/ Yoga, Ultimate Guide To Sun-Jupiter Conjunction/ Yuti/ Combination/Yoga, Ultimate Guide To Sun-Rahu Conjunction/ Yuti/ Combination/ Yoga. The enemies do not last long. What if Rahu is in 4th house in navamsa? I was looking for a authentic post to know about D9. Mars mercury rahu in Libra in second navamsa Sun Saturn in 9th in Taurus Still helpful or the concept . They are blessed in gaining intelligence, diplomacy, and tactfulness with excellent skills of communication. But thanks a lot for being patiently replying to my impatient queries. (Navamsa Chart Prediction) For example If the 7th house is afflicted by Rahu in Navamsa, then that will not literally mean that there will be a separation between husband and wife. On the other hand, it is the best house for Mercury and Venus. Part 1: Ascendant Compatibility, All About Sidereal Astrology Rahu North Node, All About Sidereal Astrology Ketu South Node, How Astrology Dasha Time Periods Work Jaimini Vimshottari, Top 4 Wealthiest Signs (Billionaires Research Study) [video], What will you need from your spouse? Birthstone for July What Birthstone is for July. For example: sun in aries in 10th d-1 goes to scorpio 2nd house d-9. Rahu In The 1st House Navamsa Chart - Marriage, Love, Appearance & Career The native's observable traits are represented by the first house. Monthly Astrology Horoscope for GEMINI for SEPT Weekly Horoscope for the Zodiac Sign SAGITTARIU Weekly Horoscope for the Zodiac Sign LEO | DECE Weekly Astrology Horoscope for 12 Zodiac Signs Weekly Horoscope for Zodiac Sign AQUARIUS | May Rahu In The 1st House Navamsa Chart - Marriage, Love, Appearance & Career. It is divided into 3 categories that determine the strength of the Vargottam planet. And when i read about you saying, in case of rahu ketu axis conjunction with ascendant lord; life goes in haze untill rahu-ketu matures. It is dual in nature. It can also delay child birth. Pisces is awareness of the Other. In 7th house, the native is obsessed to find a perfect partner. The lord of these houses may be problematic especially when Saturn transits over them or during their antar dashas. Only thing you should guard against is going into things without cross-checking everything first, over-optimism can backfire sometimes. The energies of the sign are reinforced, the planet is extra-comfortable so will give very auspicious results. If a planet is exalted in your birth chart, it means that its energies are most suited to the environment of the sign it occupies. One can also hunt or save wild animals. The second house is the best house for Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn. Rahu in second house gives better result if the native is away from house and earn money. Astrology gives you the ability to see how similar and how unique you are in the crowd :). Strong Navamsa lagna lord in Rashi (D1) chart promises good health, if 10th lord of Navamsa is strong in Rashi it promises great wealth, If 4th lord in Navamsa is strong in Rasi it is great for spirituality, If 7th lord in Navamsa is strong in Rashi chart its good for joy and happiness in life. I know you have given some examples but need some more clarity. How-To-Use Ephemeris [Daily Planet Locations], How to do an Aura Reading in Sidereal Astrology, Youtubers, Streamers and Online Personalities, mooltrikon and own sign positions, and friendly, Sidereal Astrology Guide Step 9: Knowledge. Rahu fulfills the hope and desires of marriage. The Lagna in Navamsa chart indicates your desire for Marriage. Lets explore all the 9 planets. Remedies are needed during such transits. Use your common-sense and all will be very good. They will get the chance to make their dream to visit a foreign country true. Rahu is the head part of the Asura who tasted the Amrit through trickery. Press ESC to cancel. NKB Services - All rights reserved, There are 2 most important charts in Vedic astrology, the, There are a total of 12 zodiac signs. One should consider the following factors in determining one's profession and career:- Lagna. Rahu-ketu from pisces-virgo(9/3 axis) goes to scorpio-taurus(2/8 axis). The Kendra lords in Navamsa must be strong in the Rashi chart. Here is the detailed analysis of Rahu in different houses of Navamsa. Jupiter loves expansion that Cancer gives in all possible dimensions but works best when linked to the genius, self-identity and divine connection that Leo affords from the Navamsha. 3rd house: courage needed for the marriage to sustain, how much effort you need to put in to deal with your marriage. (Saturn Rahu in Mithun Navamsa, 1st House, Taurus Lagna, Libra rashi in D1 chart). rahu is with venus, so there might be a typical mindset, but any planet in the 9th house works well, so he too should not cause much disturbances.. its a good chart, why are you worried? You are born to be yourself! In female horoscope, she would not enjoy the energy as it is very foreign and a female wants a happy stable life. Results of Rahu in 10th House As such Planet Rahu in 10th House in horoscope is not good, brings late growth and rise in life after 35 yrs. This is a series on the meanings of the Navamsa House positions and their affect on your marriage: So a planet can be strong or weak depending on how much it likes its position based on its likes and dislikes So the traditional locations of planets apply, the exaltation and debilitation of planets, and their mooltrikon and own sign positions, and friendly signs. In a Birth, chart career is dedicated by the 10th house which is the karma or career house. It means Rahu is happy with you and it wants to give what one needs. When each sign is divided into 9 equal parts, those 9 parts together make the d9 chart. Navamsa chart is one of the important divisional chart and shows the second half of life of the individual or life of the individual after marriage. To put it simply, a d9 chart is a divisional chart of every zodiac sign. Its primary role is to be a bridge. Meaning the Suns boosted by extra strength. Khodiyar Maa Ni Aarti Lyrics | Free PDF Download, | Shree Shyam Baba Stuti | Free PDF Download. Its the houses that contain planets that will demand most of your attention. Rahu is a truly materialistic planet and the 10th house is also a materialistic house, so this is regarded as one of the best positions for Rahu. Then go around and place numbers on the rest of the Navamsa chart. They will become very successful if they get employed in the sectors like food, textiles, or any other multinational company. Then look at the following list and work out what its new position is. in the d9 chart. I have mentioned planets positions in d9 as per houses, so if you could give some comments on that! What is the Difference Between the d1 Chart and the d9 Chart? Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. It represents foreign & exotic products and has an inpatient desire and need to want more of everything. You would enjoy all flavors of life with your spouse. It acts as an enemy for the ruler of moon of the 4th house. These results will be linked to the sign the planet occupies in the D9, but still the results will be auspicious. And because Rahu is in the first house of looks, such individuals leverage their beauty, reputation, and accomplishments to enter into a relationship. If Shani is placed in Virgo, then friends (mercury) can help you in life provided mercury is well placed in your chart. It really helped me clear all the doubts I have had for months. The expression of native in play and drama will also be noticeable and admiring for others. The position also shows that the person with this placement has high expectation and what they need may not even exist. Astrology phone consultation can help you solve multiple problems in your life if you think that Rahu in your first house is causing issues. Rahu will also put cctv cameras in home . People can also help others with money. Marriage Predictions signifies that When it comes to marriage, though, this viewpoint might be problematic.

How Is The Seafarer An Allegory, Spyderco Mcbee Scales, Articles R

rahu in navamsa chart